Cantilever Racking Storage Systems can be used to maximize your full storage potential, as it can provide a space for all those huge heavy objects/products to be stored reducing the amount of your space they take up.
Cantilever is a rigid structural element, such as a beam or a plate, anchored at only one end to a (usually vertical) support from which it is protruding, this could also be a perpendicular connection to a flat vertical surface such as a wall. When subjected to a structural load, the cantilever carries the load to the support where it is forced against by a moment and shear stress.
Cantilever construction allows for overhanging structures without external bracing, in contrast to constructions supported at both ends with loads applied between the supports, such as a simply supported beam found in a post and lintel system.
Providing the perfect most cost effective solution to your storage requirements. Cantilever Racking is perfect for the storage of:
As Cantilever Racking Systems are an open fronted system it enables you to load and store an object/product of any length Cantilever Racking System Options:
• Arm lengths can be made to suit your specific requirements
• Rack heights go up to 10m and carry up to 30 tonnes
• Vertically adjustable arms in 150mm increments
• Can be painted any colour or Hot-Dipped Galvanized finish for external applications
• Can be single or double sided
• Tops and Backs can be added