Renowned Safety Barriers Protecting Your Workforce, Equipment and Buildings Advanced Handling & Storage are pleased to be able to present for sale the renowned A-Safe revolutionary designed range of safety barrier systems that will protect your workforce, equipment and machinery and your buildings. Keeping danger and people separate.
Health and Safety at Work demands the highest safety standards in the workplace. Therefore, in busy, noisy, often confusing warehouse and factory environments, it is absolutely essential that employees, visitors and customers feel safe and clearly identify the safe areas at all times.
These A-Safe safety barriers are highly visible so that the designated walkways are immediately identified which assists people to determine the areas to which they have access and those to which they have not.
These systems and their accessories are extremely adaptable as they have been specifically designed to incorporate access gates and Health & Safety signage with the pedestrian barriers where required. A summary of the key features of the A-Safe Barrier Systems supplied by Advanced Safety Barriers is detailed below;
– Designed for definition and protection of pedestrian walkways
– Used to direct or guide pedestrians in a required direction or to restrict pedestrian access
– Optionally available for installing where posts are embedded and encased in concrete
– Available as a 2 or 3 rail version fitted with kick plates
– High impact resistance
– Supplied with post floor fixings
– Suitable for internal or external usage
– Tested and certified to British Standards
– Strong, durable and flexible
– Aesthetically pleasing
– Highly visible
– Easy to install
– No screws or welding required
– No painting
– Little or no maintenance
– Simple to repair
– Competitively priced
Get in Touch With The Pallet Racking People
If you want to maximise your warehouse space through the use of new or secondhand Dexion pallet racking, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 0800 345 7088 or send an email to email@example.com
Make sure you follow #TeamAdvanced on Social media for all our latest news and offers!