A simple and effective way to increase usable floor space whilst making use of the available height in a warehouse or stockroom is to install a Mezzanine floor. This free-standing solution provides an upper 2nd floor level that can be used to either increase existing storage capacity or to create a lower level work area with storage above.
Mezzanine flooring is often added to a warehouse area to avoid an expensive relocation as a business grows, adding an extra level in this way does not usually effect a building’s rateable value so this provides a very cost-effective way of increasing storage capacity.
Reasons To Install A Mezz:
– Increased storage capacity
– Cost effective storage solution
– Removes the need for warehouse relocation
– Available for any size or scale of warehouse
– Use with extra levels of racking or as flat storage space
– Flexible and bespoke designs to meet your requirements
– Mezzanines can adapt to existing structures
– Quickly installed with minimum disruption to your business
– High quality, steel construction designed to last
Why Buy Your Mezzanine Floor From Us?
When you purchase a Mezzanine storage solution from Advanced Handling & Storage Ltd, the whole project will be managed and seen through to a successful completion in a professional and timely manner. Whatever the size or scale of installation required, our team of experts can provide the solution that is right for your business.
– Free no obligation site surveys are available
– Free Mezzanine CAD design service available
– Professionally installed by our fully trained staff
– Building regulations apply with all mezzanines and we are happy to include the application within our quotation if necessary.
So what are you waiting for?! Get a quote for a new or second hand mezzanine floor today!
Get in Touch with The Pallet Racking People
If you want to maximise your warehouse space through the use of second hand or new mezzanine flooring, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 0800 345 7088 or send an email to email@example.com
Make sure you follow #TeamAdvanced on Social media for all our latest news and offers!